What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try out Ghirardelli Chocolate Walnut Brownies. The mix was on sale at Thanksgiving. I usually make them from scratch, but the box was calling my name as I walked by.;)

Oh, Patty, they are absolutely decadent! My niece made them last year and they were the hit of our Christmas dinner!

I am going to try out Ghirardelli Chocolate Walnut Brownies. The mix was on sale at Thanksgiving. I usually make them from scratch, but the box was calling my name as I walked by.;)

:ROFLMAO:The Ghirardelli Ultimate Fugde brownies were yelling at me, I had to climb the shelves to get them.:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:The Ghirardelli Ultimate Fugde brownies were yelling at me, I had to climb the shelves to get them.:ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the belly laugh, Princess:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmm, chocolate with raspberry/chipoltle sauce. I'm not real sure about the peppers, but raspberry sounds wonderful with chocolate. Let us know how it turns out.

Thanks for the belly laugh, Princess:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmm, chocolate with raspberry/chipoltle sauce. I'm not real sure about the peppers, but raspberry sounds wonderful with chocolate. Let us know how it turns out.

Trust me, this sauce would taste good on ice cream and the heat is not overpowering.:)

Persimmon bars, batons ( butter cookie mini-logs with both ends dipped in chocolate and then chopped nuts), and peanut blossoms (peanut butter cookies with a Hershey kiss on top). Will be taking most Of these to my neighbor's Christmas party.

Okay, the Raspberry-Chipotle brownies are a big hit! They really soaked up the sauce, though and are a bit gooey. Next time, yes there will be a next time, I will let them cool a bit before glazing them with the sauce.

We got the sauce at Costco, but here is the website:

Fischer & Wieser Specialty Foods

Made a dozen cinnamon rolls yesterday with walnuts and raisins.Today i made our family favorite recipe of banana bars and frosted them with caramel whipped cream frosting.They are so moist and delish.Infact i just brought 2 of 'em from the fridge for me and DH,he went to the bath room to change and i ate his piece too...lol...
will bring him another piece now..

Made a dozen cinnamon rolls yesterday with walnuts and raisins.Today i made our family favorite recipe of banana bars and frosted them with caramel whipped cream frosting.They are so moist and delish.Infact i just brought 2 of 'em from the fridge for me and DH,he went to the bath room to change and i ate his piece too...lol...
will bring him another piece now..

And there's my belly laugh for the day!:LOL:

Thanks, sarah. I must admit that whimsy gets the upper hand from time to time. Result: I'm easily amused - not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes annoying to others.

TinLizzie and PrincessFiona i'm totally with u on that! And i dont understand ppl who get annoyed with the ppl who easily get amused! :)

can't bake anything . kitchen sink stopped up. (rooter) is coming. i am going to the dr. this afternoon. the gentleman that drives me still deserves a treat. so using micro, i made some eagle brand fudge. milk choco, with pecan and toffee chips.

that should do it, don't u think.

can't bake anything . kitchen sink stopped up. (rooter) is coming. i am going to the dr. this afternoon. the gentleman that drives me still deserves a treat. so using micro, i made some eagle brand fudge. milk choco, with pecan and toffee chips.

that should do it, don't u think.

drool. Yes, that should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom