What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I made some chocolate biscotti. I might make some orange ones later on.

The girls just put in some Nestles tollhouse from the tube choco chip cookies. I am not involved in this one!! LOL

Don't you even try to pin this one on me!:LOL:

I was at work, I did absolutely no enticing or inciting!:ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't dream of it. I'm adult (that's what they tell me anyway). :LOL:

You must have a machine to beat that dough for you. I made half the recipe last time and it wasn't too bad. This time, with the full recipe, I got a blister from all that heavy beating!

I have the first cookie sheet in the oven now. Mmmm, shortbread cookies. :pig:

Wouldn't dream of it. I'm adult (that's what they tell me anyway). :LOL:

You must have a machine to beat that dough for you. I made half the recipe last time and it wasn't too bad. This time, with the full recipe, I got a blister from all that heavy beating!

I have the first cookie sheet in the oven now. Mmmm, shortbread cookies. :pig:

My trusty Kitchen Aid...:LOL:

I lost my head and bought some on-sale just-right-for-baking bananas yesterday and so of course was forced to make banana bread today before they went all brown. What was I thinking? The freezer already has leftover Christmas cookies, but that's where this bread is going as soon as it's cooled. If I leave it out.... :pig::pig::pig:.

I just made this for the upteenth time. I make it as a two-layer cake with extra chocolate ganache, which I use for both the filling and frosting. (instead of the fluffy white frosting). (I use Ghirardelli semi-sweet for the ganache):
Devil's Food Cake with Fluffy White Frosting at Godiva.com
518-z.jpg

Last edited:
Just made a batch of cinnamon rolls,the house smells like butter and cinnamon...

I made a "Caramel Apple Cake".

I wasn't happy with this recipe. I got it from Land O Lakes site too!! Maybe if I use Alix's Lemon Cake recipe minus the lemon peel and proceed with the Caramel Apple concept it will be better.

I made some oatmeal raisin cookies. Sending the bulk of them to work with Kathleen tomorrow, to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom