What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my Cheesecake

img_993373_0_6ac68672558191e48d9d23e91e00629d.jpg

Slice with cherry topping

img_993373_1_c330f77c1f6d24c331e5066b3f7d8d65.jpg

Thank you so much LP. I wish I could send you a piece.

Thank you for that, but I am actually trying to get in shape and lose some weight, so looking at pictures of desserts is about as good as it gets :ermm:. I did have a piece of the angel food cake - the lemon curd didn't quite set up (probably due to the fact I used DH's non-everything margarine instead of butter :LOL:), so I just poured it over the cake and it was all delish!

Well I'm on round two of making oatmeal spice cake with brown sugar fudge icing. I put the first cake in the oven and ran around doing all the prep stuff for our Easter dinner. When I peeked at the cake I thought it looked "off" so I started thinking about it. I FORGOT TO PUT THE SUGAR IN IT!!! Argh. So...round two is started now. Good thing I got up early enough to manage any issues.

Did you taste the first one? I'll bet it wouldn't be half bad with that icing. :LOL:

I did taste it. We all had some with jam, or nutella. Edible, but not worthy of birthday cake status. Basically, it tasted like oatmeal that had solidified. Warmed up with some butter and brown sugar on it, it would be a tasty breakfast.

will be baking raspberry sparkle drop cookies. it is a splenda recipe. the sparkle comes from dipping balls of dough in sugar free raspberry gelatin. gonna be looking for baked goods with splenda for diet.

will be baking raspberry sparkle drop cookies. it is a splenda recipe. the sparkle comes from dipping balls of dough in sugar free raspberry gelatin. gonna be looking for baked goods with splenda for diet.
That sounds good. Can you post or PM me the recipe? Pretty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom