What are you doing tonight, New Years Eve?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Staying home here too. Just some drinks and good food, and talking to our family from the UK soon where it will soon be midnight in about 40 minutes. Maybe talk with my family around midnight too.

Went to breakfast this morning and then home to take a nice long nap.

May have a few drinks tonight but that's about it.

pdswife said:
Went to breakfast this morning and then home to take a nice long nap.

May have a few drinks tonight but that's about it.
Boy, is it good to see you :) Happy New Year Trish.
kadesma

kadesma said:
Boy, is it good to see you :) Happy New Year Trish.
kadesma

Thanks! It's GREAT to be back!!! I've missed this place.
They ( comcast) finally hooked us back up yesterday. :) :)

Staying home ..just Dove and I. I bought the DVD of the old black and white movie "Thunder Road" with Robert Mitchim. He has always reminded me of Paul or the other way around.

Happy New Years to all of you.

Dove said:
Staying home ..just Dove and I. I bought the DVD of the old black and white movie "Thunder Road" with Robert Mitchim. He has always reminded me of Paul or the other way around.

Happy New Years to all of you.
Happy New Year Marge...
love ya,
kadesma:)

New Years Eve & me & jake's 7th anniversary tonite.
maybe getting drinks/bar food if my jake isn't too tired- he works 'till 11 tonite. we celebrated already so tonite is our casual night.
my kitchen is kinda empty, so-
with what we've got, lump crabcake sammies, potatoes with shredded cheese & scallions & drinks sound excellent to me.

We couldn't find our copy of The Santa Clause before Christmas but found it today, so we are watching it now. :) We're not going out, just watching movies, midnight kiss, and may call a friend.

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
We couldn't find our copy of The Santa Clause before Christmas but found it today, so we are watching it now. :) We're not going out, just watching movies, midnight kiss, and may call a friend.

:) Barbara
That sounds like a perfect New Years Eve to me. We just got home from dinner out with the kids. It was fun and a great meal, but it's nice to be home where it's warm and cozy, Oldest son just called to wish us a happy new year and birthday as he won't be with us tomorrow due to illness with one granddaughter, but that's okay too. The DH is watcing an old movie and I'm just crusing around here.:LOL:
kadesma

i'm here tonight. at work, but also here on dc. 20 minutes to go.

yipee.:glare:

the truth is that if it weren't for you guys, i don't know how i would have made it thru so many midnight shifts this year.

from my heart, thank you.

happy new year!

Happy New Year Bucky,
you've given us much more than you know..You sense of humor has made many a frown turn into a grin..Thank you...
kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom