What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A glass of Reunite Lambrosco. Ok...Ok.....its actually my 2nd glass. Well alright if you want to get technical. My wine glasses are in storage so I'm using my regular drinking glasses so I guess you could say I'm on my 4th glass if you were to go by the size of this glass vs. my wine glasses. Whoops.....guess I better slow down then or else I'll start slurring my words. Oh well I deserve a little celebration after the last few weeks I've had and the fact I found out today we're a go on the closing of the house....the water test is normal and we close Tuesday......YIPPEE!!!

Thanks pd......I'm pretty excited to say the least. Now I can't wait to find another house and start the whole decorating thing all over again. I'm going to have one heck of a after moving sale.

Congrats Sizz!!! That's news worthy of drinking from the big glass!

Me, I'm drinking coffee - waiting on breakfast from the local coney island to get here (Figured I might as well start eating like I'm on vacation today...) :mrgreen:

John

Coffee with vanilla cream! Same as every single morning. You'd think that I'd get bored with it...but, it hasn't happened yet.

ohhhh Merlot is my Favorite Melissa! but, coffee now, but i also have a glass of water here too. Gotta get in my 8 glasses you know? HAHAHAHAHA

Well, it's Sunday night/Monday am, so I'm on the decaf tea right now. I should go for a walk, but there are so many great posts to read!!!

texasgirl said:
Sure as heck not what I want to be drinking, but I'm drinking diet sunkist.
Texas,
I love diet sunkist, thanks for the reminder..:)
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom