What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Callie, it's Sunkist. I absolutely love the stuff. I have cut down alot on it, during the week, I only have one at dinner. I'm still bad on the weekend with it though!! ;o)

I believe we are entitled to our special weaknesses on the weekends (that's why I'm drinking coffee & Baileys) :LOL:

I remember Sunkist also made grape flavor...maybe they don't anymore.

Yep, and that is why I keep looking at that Kuhlua bottle.:LOL:
I remember the grape. It was better than the welches soda, IMO. I haven't seen it lately though. I'll have to look at Walmart, this rinky dink towns Brookshires doesn't sell much that isn't a day to day seller

I hear ya! The closest Walmart to me is 55 miles away :ohmy: and I believe it is the smallest one in the country! Talk about not being able to find things...they don't even carry flavored sparkling waters. (sigh)

Where are you? I thought is was bad here. I moved 4 years ago from being able to get to ANY kind of store, like Walmart, Home Depot, etc... to being 40 miles away from anything. We have the little mom and pop stores, but no chains except Sonic.

I live in a tiny (400 residents-prolly includes the local pets, too) HIGH in the Rockies in Colorado. I LOVE where I live...no fast food chains, no traffic lights. The closest Home Depot is almost 2 hours away. That is also where the closest KFC is, too. mr. callie's birthday present each year is a drive to get KFC!

Sounds like the perfect place to be Callie. We live out in the woods but, town is only 8 miles aways.

That sounds great, Callie.
My perfect place would be on a lake at the bottom of a mountain, living in a log cabin with a wrap around porch. My husband would love it too. We just arent adventureous enough to move away from Texas. Plus, we're not old enough to retire or have the money to.

Back
Top Bottom