What are you drinking (again...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am drinking something similar to what I posted last time, but I changed the mixture to this, and it is Fantastic. I was very pleased with myself.

1 shot vodka
1 shot triple sec
cranberry/Apple juice -According to taste
1/4 cup or so club soda

Ice water with lemon. I've been outside just about all morning going through some stuff from the move, getting it ready for a yard sale tomorrow & I'm about to burn up!

The local US Coast Guard Commissary sells generic Canadian Whisky. Side-by-side comparisons, I can't tell the difference between it and Seagram's or Canadian Club, etc.

$14.25 a half gallon. Good "neat" but a bit of water, or Coke is good too.

Oregon has some of the best micro-brew beer in the world. Our wines are getting a reputation -- pinot noirs from the Tualatin Valley . . .

In the morning I do skim milk, non-fat yogurt (Nancy's from Kesey Dairies in Eugene), bananas, berrries, and some brown sugar . . . "liqufied" in a blender.

Does any one know how to make cold brewed iced coffee? I had some today and it was to die for. The clerk said it was not as acidic as regular coffee. It was smooth and very flavorful

Sorry, Gerry, I don't know about the cold brewed. When I make a pot, I brew coffee as normal, just making it a little stronger to compensate for using ice cubes in it later. I make sure to take it off the heat right away, which helps keep it from getting bitter/acidic.

Back
Top Bottom