What are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Juliev..... youre looking lovely tonight!
17.gif

Sushi, what horrible chemicals?

Hops?
Yeast?
It's the beechwood, isn't it? ;)

Please don't tell me it's something from the Clydesdales... :shock:

John

2nd cup of hot tea myself. sorry you didn't get much rest crewsk.....I hate those nights. Son woke me up a few hours before our normal wake up time coughing. Been struggling to control this cough now for a week.........I give up he's going to the doctor today.......thought it was just a virus but must be some bacteria involved since it won't let up so off to get an antibiotic for him after school.

I had to do some soul searching. I feel surprisingly good this morning even if I am tired. I wound up getting about an hours sleep, but it was worth it.

crewsk said:
I'm on my 3rd pot of coffee. I didn't sleep much last night. :(

Hmmm...

Usually it's the 3 pots of coffee that CAUSE people to not sleep good! ;)

John

Thanks Sizz! My daughter is fighting a cold at the moment, it hit her Sat. night. She seems to be getting better a little at a time though. I hope your son gets well soon. I hate when kids get sick! :(

Ronjohn, I normally only drink 4 cups of coffee in the morning & I only drink decaf tea. So, that wasn't the problem this time. :LOL:

I'm drinking a mug of decaf pumpkin spice coffee (yes, I might have a pumpkin problem! ;) ) and eating a slice of the banana bread I made last night. It was Audeo's recipe. I added a touch of cinnamon to the batter, and like Audeo said, it is fantastic!

Welcome Crewsk.........same for your lil girl :) As for you try make yourself a cup of hot chocolate, grab a blanket and cuddle up on the couch and turn on your favorite program.........maybe after a little while you'll be able to doze off or a little while.

Hope your little ones feel better, Crewsk and Sizzle. My hubby just called (he's traveling all week) and has a horrible case of the flu. Poor guy! I can't think of anything worse than to be sick in a hotel far from home! :cry:

Oh so sorry to hear that PA...........I couldn't imagine it.........when I'm sick all I want is my comfy couch or bed couldn't imagine being away from home like that.........tell him we hope he feels better soon.

Back
Top Bottom