What are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beer.. I know, kinda early.. but it sounded good with my meatball sammich. It's Killians Irish Red.

DampCharcoal said:
LOL Mud! Actually, Red Stripe and Count Chocula might not be bad... Hey, ever had Dragon Stout, another fine Jamaican brew?
oh no.. another count chocula fan? Look out, middie loves it too! :D

Sorry Charc (and middie), I hate pre-sugared cereal and especially chocolate flavored cereal.

Never heard of Dragon Stout. Will have to check my local mega mart for that one. I was instrumental in getting them to stock the Red Stripe. We used to get it in Florida for next to nothing, but up here in Virginia it's usally about $8.50 a six-pack. Obscene.

Sweet! I'm gonna buy a kiddie pool and we can fill it with Count Chocula and have a big party! :D Mud, If you have an Anderson's General Store in your area, I'd recommend looking there. I've been many places and they have the best selection of imports I've found so far. As for Dragon Stout, it meets and EXCEEDS what you would expect from a stout. In other words, this is a sipping beer!

I'm deprived, Charc. No Anderson's and no Trader Joe's. We DO have a joint called Total Beverage and a fairly good liquor store that stocks the Stripe for less than the mega-mart, so I will check both places.

Gotta start scoping out champagne prices anyway for New Year's Day mimosas.

I like to drink green or herbal iced teas, lemonade, or even.......gasp ...... cherry Koolaid!

I don't like to make batches often because I drink them all day. I make a huge amount and keep it in a large container in the refrigerator.

My refrigerator now is small, so my Vollrath Lipton Iced Tea dispenser that holds 4 or 5 gallons, is in storage.

I use a 2 gallon Cambro container with a dispenser tap now.

Hey Juliev...have one in Toronto when you are there and then have one when you get back home and tell me if they taste different to you. When I was last visiting my sister we bought some Smirnoff Ice and I really didn't care for them. Upon reading the label discovered they are made differently in the US and in Canada. Wondering if they are still different. Can you do the research for me? ;)

Alix said:
Hey Juliev...have one in Toronto when you are there and then have one when you get back home and tell me if they taste different to you. When I was last visiting my sister we bought some Smirnoff Ice and I really didn't care for them. Upon reading the label discovered they are made differently in the US and in Canada. Wondering if they are still different. Can you do the research for me? ;)
I have heard that about the beer too... even the liquor. I plan to have both. I'll let you know. :LOL: I'm a repeat preformace of crewsk, last weekend. I might be on here, but not talk much.. lol

Excellent! I knew I could count on you Julie. I think I read that Smirnoff Ice in the US is a malt beverage...yes? Anyone with a bottle handy to consult?

Alix said:
Excellent! I knew I could count on you Julie. I think I read that Smirnoff Ice in the US is a malt beverage...yes? Anyone with a bottle handy to consult?
yes it is.... I'll come on here ... maybe tomorrow night... I have never stayed in downtown Toronto.. kinda has me nervous.. it's a big city. I'll make sure to find some. I'm leaving eary afternoon tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom