What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.. forgot to say what I was drinking.. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached.. lol I'm having hot chocolate.. really, really rainy here.. good beverage in this weather.

Juliev said:
omg@the milkshake.. that sounds so yummy!

Hey luvs... I just ran out and bought some banana-flavored popsicles, even though cherry is my fav... thought I'd try them. You've got me on a popsicle kick now.. lol

:D :D :D i had one this morning. :D

You're ALL a bad influence on me! Now I'm eating potato chips!
10_8_9.gif

wasabi said:
img_13986_0_5978c25951856ed88abf518301d08921.gif
Cute siggy.

I'm not sure who you're referring to but if it's my fat woman..thanks....Actually I took that photo of myself with my digital camera .....(not really...don't have a digital camera!)
23_29_132.gif

10_8_9.gif
:LOL: You got me scared for a moment. I thought you took a pic of me thru the window when I was sneaking a snack.

Currently, I'm having a grilled chicken salad with sauteed onion and green pepper.. over top of iceberg/romaine lettuce, chopped carrots/celery, tomatoes, grated parm cheese, and cheese croutons.. a little ranch dressing.

it hit the spot... I'm drinking iced tea.

Jovin said:
The things I've experienced since I was 23! But then, at that age I was married and was having my second child. So much happens in life, Barb and you sometimes wish you could go back, but alot of the times you don't!
I think you got me and luvs_food mixed up. :)

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Jovin said:
The things I've experienced since I was 23! But then, at that age I was married and was having my second child. So much happens in life, Barb and you sometimes wish you could go back, but alot of the times you don't!
I think you got me and luvs_food mixed up. :)

:D i thought that at first but i think she was responding to us both, and she just didn't seperate the responses.
aand if not, awww, hell, we're all human. we make little mistakes sometimes. the BIG mistakes are bad, but a little one is sometimes okay:D

:) Barbara

You know guys, I've been so mixed up for the last two days...trying to respond to too many people at once in a few different places...sorry about that.

My computer is giving me some trouble so I spent last night doing tests...will run some more today.

We're getting heavy rains now ...tail end of Frances.
28_2_1.gif

soon I'll be eating....

I am making cream of potato soup, adding the grilled chicken/onions/peppers from last night's salad (I made way too much of that). I thought that would be tasty in the soup. Also, I am having a ham-n-cheese sammich and a glass of iced tea with lemon.

yumm yummm yummmmy! it's done.. but too dang hot to eat yet.. finished my sammich first. I love soup.. you can do ANYTHING with it.. and it's good comfort food, especially on a rainy day like today..

mm.. it smells heavenly!

I'm at work and we all pitched in for pizza. So right now I am eating Pizza Hut pepperoni deep pan. MMMMM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom