What are you eatin or drinkin right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol@Pizza Hut.. I worked at one for 5 years right out of high school.. I was a cook/waitress. Now there is one food I could never get sick of.

luvs_food said:
Barbara L said:
Jovin said:
The things I've experienced since I was 23! But then, at that age I was married and was having my second child. So much happens in life, Barb and you sometimes wish you could go back, but alot of the times you don't!
I think you got me and luvs_food mixed up. :)

:D i thought that at first but i think she was responding to us both, and she just didn't seperate the responses.
aand if not, awww, hell, we're all human. we make little mistakes sometimes. the BIG mistakes are bad, but a little one is sometimes okay:D

:) Barbara
I wasn't worried about it. And I wasn't trying to point out someone's mistakes.

Barbara

Barbara L said:
luvs_food said:
Barbara L said:
Jovin said:
The things I've experienced since I was 23! But then, at that age I was married and was having my second child. So much happens in life, Barb and you sometimes wish you could go back, but alot of the times you don't!
I think you got me and luvs_food mixed up. :)

:D i thought that at first but i think she was responding to us both, and she just didn't seperate the responses.
aand if not, awww, hell, we're all human. we make little mistakes sometimes. the BIG mistakes are bad, but a little one is sometimes okay:D

I wasn't worried about it. And I wasn't trying to point out someone's mistakes.

Barbara

oh, man, i wasn't trying to say you were pointing out mistakes!!! i was saying if i or the other poster misconstrued what you were saying, WE were the ones making the mistake! fret not, my friend... :D

oooooh luvs...You don't know Barbara. Now she is gonna go crazy on you :!: I'm outa here :LOL:

MJ said:
oooooh luvs...You don't know Barbara. Now she is gonna go crazy on you :!: I'm outa here :LOL:
Boy do you know me, MJ, or what? LOL No harm, no foul. I guess I wasn't sure what you were saying. :) It's funny, when I first joined, someone said something that sounded really insulting to me. It kind of hurt and confused me, so I asked about it. Well, it turned out he had left out the word "not" which completely changed the meaning of what he said. Anyway, long story short, he and I are now close friends. And it's NOT MJ! LOL

P.S. Quit crying MJ, you know you are my friend too!!! ;)

MJ said:

oh, well. life goes on. if she goes crazy on me, i'll just shake my head sadly, give a little laugh, and go on to the next post, LOL. it takes a lot to get me upset.

BTW, you shouldn't speak for other people. that's just very unbecoming.

Clam chowdah from Jimmy's Harborside in Boston. My office has this in the cafe every Friday so that is what I eat for lunch every Friday :)

Think I should lay off the coffee...feeling a bit jittery. Going to go heat up some soup...think I have minestrone in the freezer. Good for a cold rainy day.

having some home made irish/portugese two potato kale soup. it's really irish, but i changed the ham in the recipe to chorizo and linguica. and a diet coke.

I may be too young to drink (well, legally anyway. lol) but I know how to have a good, healthy well balanced meal. Take for example what I am having right now:

Mint Ice Cream with Cool-Whip and a bottle of peach water! MMMMMMMMMMMM tasty!!!!!!!!

well I was having some vodka and grapefruit juice but I have to make a long trip early in the morning so I've been forced to lower myself down to the diet dr pepper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom