What are you eating Friday January 22, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i have pot roast on. now i need to decide mashed, baked or boiled potatoes. carrots will be steamed.

what are you cooking?

Did you peek at me menu? I have a pot roast as well, and the potatoes will be mashed (someone has been whining for mashed potatoes.)

Did you peek at me menu? I have a pot roast as well, and the potatoes will be mashed (someone has been whining for mashed potatoes.)
ROTFL!! thats funny!! great minds think alike! i think it will be mashed potatoes also with sour cream and cheddar cheese added.

I am making something with sausage... I'll have to let you know later.
hello vb, what kind of sausage? hot dogs are technically sausage. LOL i have been craving smoked kielbasa and sauerkraut.

Wow, quite the roast beef theme today!

Just Dad and I tonight and I am thinking some form of breakfast. Probably waffles and back bacon.

Still limited cooking going on due to renos. We are finally set to paint the ceiling - a long process which involved tearing down a stipple ceiling (in a kitchen?) and then filling the holes that left!

my pot roast smells sooooooooooooooooooooo good!!

I have a ham in the oven and will be making mac and cheese with it and green beans. Then the ham bone will be used tomorrow for ham and bean soup.

Pot roast served with mashed poatatoes, steamed carrots, corn and mushroom gravy.

img_872943_0_36c8de3a6c7f6b70b99577fbd2dc551e.jpg

img_872943_1_003816adf173c38ae69133d7f43a0783.jpg

img_872943_2_0d93678b4a84dc54ab7383eab7369203.jpg

img_872943_3_81a455c3011e05fb67dc131c1f128307.jpg

bacon mushroom chicken, also has cheese on top. new recipe for me. am cooking more thighs than needed for dinner. would like to have it last for the weekend. i wanna bake instead of doing dinner.

multi talented Msmofet.

I really like your posts on what are you eating today.The photos you take look as good if not better than most cook books.And the dishes you make allways seem to be one of my familys favorites.I dont know whats for dinner tonight, but it will be pot roast tommorow.

I really like your posts on what are you eating today.The photos you take look as good if not better than most cook books.And the dishes you make allways seem to be one of my familys favorites.I dont know whats for dinner tonight, but it will be pot roast tommorow.
WOW thank you for the high praise.

We are having an easy but tasty dinner.A Garlic omelette with chives and parsley added plus dry jack cheese, a green salad with more of the parsley and chives and some avocado, warm French bread buttered toast.Dessert just some chocolate pudding.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom