What are you eating Monday 12/11/2017?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
WOW it's late to be starting the dinner thread. Did I miss it?
DD wants KFC so that's dinner.

My book club is having a holiday social tonight. I'm making my Havarti-feta cheese ball covered with festive minced red, green and yellow bell peppers, served with Triscuits, Melba toast and baby carrots.

Airport food, again. Today it was a really good peppered-turkey sandwich. Parmesan fries on the side. Only $12.99. What a bargain!

CD

It's taken me how long to figure this out. Let's see... grandkids are 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 and we child care it up like a party Every Monday. They both are so active they wear us out every week. Tonight is finally Real Planned Overs instead of head scratching with the refrigerator door open in the breeze. Love Mondays cuz the kids....

Pork stroganoff from the weekend, a handful of frozen nuked green beans and then it's feet up and Monday night football game looks good until I zone out.

Took a long nap this afternoon to try and get rid of this week long fire/smoke induced headache so something simple is on the menu. Spaghetti Aglio e Olio will work, along with a green salad.

My Mother is here with us for the month!!!

YAY!!

So today, she and I went Christmas shopping and then out
to lunch for Taco Monday at one of our regular spots.
She ordered the ala carte Crisp Corn Tortilla with Grilled Chicken
and the Soft Corn Taco Carnitas.
She said they were the best that she's had, now that's
a compliment!
(DH was on his own :ohmy:)

Salmon Greek Salad.jpg
[file photo]

So, for dinner I'm making us all Grilled Salmon Greek-Style
Salmon Salad, Lentil & Sweet Italian Stoup along with
TJ's Half Baked Idea Ciabatta.
Now granted, I'll put it all out buffet style, so each
of us can have has much or little as they like.
(My Mom loves it when I'm cooking for her ;))

Poor Pirate. He tries so hard to make sure I eat at least one meal each day. I just have no appetite. So he made me a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup. He broke up a half sleeve of Saltines to soak up the broth. I do remember telling him I wasn't hungry. So how come I wolfed that bowl of soup down and asked if that was the whole can. It was. Oh well, I just have another one today with leftover broken up bread. I like variety! ;)

We still had fresh moz and prosciutto left over from our Italian small plates the other night so we had paninis made with roasted red bells, prosciutto, fresh basal, and fresh moz. Yummy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom