What are you eating Monday April 29, 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Went food shopping this morning.

Lunch was rotisserie chicken, Deli sesame noodle salad with snap peas, red pepper strips and spicy peanut dressing, bowtie pasta with tomato, feta cheese, spinach and I am unsure what dressing but it was a bit dry.

chicken_salads_042919_IMG_5683.jpg

At DD's request dinner will be Swedish meatballs over buttered Trader Joe's Pappardelle with creamy sauce/gravy and steamed cauliflower.

April 29th

Last edited:
I'm planning to make a SeriousEats.com recipe for pork shoulder ragu. Yesterday I made pasta dough and will use some of that to make fresh papardelle.

We have a little grill around the corner that makes an awesome, huge Chicken Greek salad. I picked up 3 of them for us for dinner. Wonderfully marinated grilled chicken with Greek spices, feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, black olives and a Mediterranean oil and vinegar dressing on chopped lettuce. I saved a third of mine for lunch tomorrow.

DD's birthday dinner request.

Swedish meatballs in a creamy sauce over buttered Trader Joe's Pappardelle and buttered steamed cauliflower.

swedish_meatballs_042919_IMG_5688.jpg

I'm planning to make a SeriousEats.com recipe for pork shoulder ragu. Yesterday I made pasta dough and will use some of that to make fresh papardelle.

Here's the finished product. Excuse the mess on the counter. We have limited counter space.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_5579.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_5579.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 159
My thawed lamb curry stew on a bed of white rice with all the condiments (froze portions). I'll be going to World Market soon to have the butcher cut up some more lamb shoulder into stew pieces.

Last night's bowl of Chili, topped with yellow Cheddar and Red Onion, beside a deconstructed Italian Hoagie with Jalapeno slices...

IMG_0187.jpg

Back
Top Bottom