What are you eating Saturday July 13, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping to make Ba'corn for supper. I have all the ingredients and I really want to try this.

Stirling and I have chest congestion which is unpleasant, but not awful. It is quite energy draining. The ba'corn doesn't sound like too much work, but if Stirling doesn't feel enthusiastic about eating it, I won't feel enthusiastic about making it.

Jeannie is out clothes shopping with my daughter today for my youngest grandson's wedding in February..

I will make myself biscuits and Italian sausage gravy for dinner..

Ross

Oven Roasted chicken, pan gravy, steamed carrot coins, stuffing, cranberry sauce and roasted rosemary yukons, mushrooms and onions.

roast_chicken_071319_IMG_6013.jpg

I feel lousy so no dinner for me at the moment.

Broccoli greens, garlic/cucumber/basil/tomato/quinoa salad.

No real cooking because we are hitting almost 90 deg F during the days lately.

Either early morning or a break in the weather until I can make some whole wheat bread.

Tonight's dinner was herb crusted rack of lamb, bulgar pilaf, steamed asparagus and a beer. Later, dessert will be vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_569a.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_569a.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 96
Andy, that supper looks gorgeous and yummy.

I decided against trying to cook, between coughing and headache, I just couldn't motivate myself. We ordered from Mr. Falafel. We had a shish taouk platter and a merguez platter and shared. It was, as usual, very yummy.

We had salads and leftovers. I made a huge kitchen sink salad for myself and topped it with a couple slices of pork tenderloin from earlier this week. A slice of multi-whole-grain bread to push the salad onto the fork. Done and done in.IMG_20190713_211604307.jpg

J[B said:
ust Cooking;1598821]Jeannie is out clothes shopping with my daughter today for my youngest grandson's wedding in February.. [/B]

I will make myself biscuits and Italian sausage gravy for dinner..

Ross

Wow, they are sure waiting until the last minute. :ohmy:

I am frying up some Fletcher's State Fair corny dogs. They are the original corny dog. They will be served, as is tradition, with yellow mustard. Maybe I do some fries on the side.

CD

msm, you must have felt a little better to think of dinner at just after 9 AM! I bet you overdid it today. Sit down, rest, and demand TLC from the family you pamper so very much.

taxy, I hope you feel better soon, too.

Andy, that looks delicious - and I don't even like lamb.

MsM, did you say it's National French Fries Day?

THAT'S why I so wanted Steak Frites for dinner tonight :yum:

IMG_4453.jpg

I grilled half a NY Strip Steak med-rare for moi
and the other half Medium for DH
threw some frozen Fries into the mini fryer
and topped each serving off with a small salad
Oh and some grilled Baby Bellas too :chef:
(wine for moi, natch! ;))

Spinach salad using Craig's home cured bacon, sauteed red onion and mushrooms plus HB eggs with a warm bacon grease dressing, vinaigrette.

Wow, they are sure waiting until the last minute. :ohmy:

I am frying up some Fletcher's State Fair corny dogs. They are the original corny dog. They will be served, as is tradition, with yellow mustard. Maybe I do some fries on the side.

CD

With apologies to the off topic police..

They are shopping now for a February wedding because SIL's mom is visiting from Cali and she wanted my daughter to help her find the clothing for that wedding.. She (MIL) will not be visiting again before the event.. :)

Ross

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom