What are you eating Saturday November 23, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Rib Eye steak and eggs for dinner.

steak_eggs_112319_IMG_6435.jpg

Falafel tacos...

Had some corn tortillas and a couple of falafel balls leftover. Toasted the falafel, heated the tortillas... lettuce, salsa, falafel, and then fresh guacamole and sour cream.

Surprisingly good.

I pan seared some chicken thighs to crisp and brown the skin then sautéed some onions and mushrooms. Then I put the thighs on top and finished it in the oven. I removed the chicken and added some wine then cream to the veggies to make a sauce. Roasted butternut squash and wine completed the meal.

Am happy with some vegetable/beef soup I made today. Bought a big package of beef neck bones on Tuesday and browned them up, then added some beef broth, lots of assorted veggies, along with some salt, pepper and fresh thyme. The house smelled awesome. Plus I made a big loaf of crusty bread to have along.

No need to say....we're full

Lots of everything left for tomorrow.

Love it when the cooking is easy and I don't have to cook the next day.

Win, win all around.

arroz con pollo, potato salad, chicken noodle soop

someone came over and cooked arroz con pollo today. my contribution was my 1st potato salad. also had leftovers of chicken noodle soup made from scratch the other day.

Attachments

• IMG_6506.jpg
    IMG_6506.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_6510.jpg
    IMG_6510.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 98
Humble grilled Italian sausages and vege sandwich. Marinated the vege in olive oil, balsamic, lots of garlic, S&P. Red wine vinegar, olive oil and oregano for condiments.

full

Two kids (son and nephew) came over to learn how to make spaetzle and apple dumplings. They ate most of their product and took the rest home. I was lucky to get a small portion for my own meal.

Back
Top Bottom