What are you eating Sunday 12/17/2017?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had a big brunch earlier this afternoon. World’s Greatest Pancakes, sausages, eggs, hash browns and bloody Marys.

Dinner will be odds and ends after The Patriots game.

You still have some almond Kringle left Ross? It never lasts more than a couple of days here. How do you like it?

I'm making Zuppa Tuscanna tonight. My favorite soup.

We drove into Ventura today and picked up another Honeybaked ham bone for the freezer. This one was $7 ($3.99lb) and it looks like it has $5 of ham left on it! whoo hoo. Now I'm ready for hambone soup whenever the mood strikes again.
:chef:

Last edited:
We found a new Chinese Restaurant and had lunch there. I had the beef and tomato plate with fried rice, eggroll, crab rangoon and hot Jasmine Tea...oh! and the best Egg Drop Soup I've ever had.

You still have some almond Kringle left Ross? It never lasts more than a couple of days here. How do you like it?

I'm making Zuppa Tuscanna tonight. My favorite soup.

We drove into Ventura today and picked up another Honeybaked ham bone for the freezer. This one was $7 ($3.99lb) and it looks like it has $5 of ham left on it! whoo hoo. Now I'm ready for hambone soup whenever the mood strikes again.
:chef:

Um.. This is Kringle #2... :pig: Love it... ;)

Ross

Um.. This is Kringle #2... :pig: Love it... ;)

Ross

You da man!

I made Tuna Noodle Casserole, not exactly tv football food, but I haven't made it in awhile, it was good.

Tried a new green bean side dish. Bro in law specified I bring gr beans for Christmas, so that narrows the "what" field tremendously. This recipe just got deleted though. Luckily there's more than one way to make green beans.

Ross....may as well enjoy those Kringles while you can, before you move out of TJ's territory!

This afternoon's dinner was a grilled rib eye and a salad. Salad is gone, but half the rib eye is leftover for tomorrow.

We stopped at our favorite CT diner for lupper. Himself had a Philly cheese steak sammie with fries. I had the chicken pot pie dinner which includes house salad, soup, and beverage. I got matzo ball soup and hot tea. We took half of the main plates with us and finished the food up when we got to the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom