What are you eating Thursday 1/10/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I’m making Instant Pot Beef Stew. It’s almost done.

What are you eating?

Leftovers for dinner here, too - that Thai curry. Just microwaved it, and topped with a few fresh basil leaves again. I even had some of that stuff for breakfast!

Picked up a sandwich from a local non-chain sub shop. I ordered a large one, so it'll last me a couple days.

Just grazing tonight. I need to use up some stuff in the fridge before I cook anything new.

CD

SO and I are sitting at the hospital waiting for her to have an MRI. Not emergency. Just some tests. As a result dinner will be fast food of some kind when we get out.

SO and I are sitting at the hospital waiting for her to have an MRI. Not emergency. Just some tests. As a result dinner will be fast food of some kind when we get out.

I bet the hospital has a cafeteria where you can get some tasty hospital food. :chef:

CD

Instant Pot dinners are popular tonight. I made sweet and sour beef stew in the IP, served over egg noodles, green salad on the side. I used to make it in a stove top pressure cooker, but the IP is so, so convenient.

Spaghetti with salmon poached in butter and olive oil, a garlic cream sauce, sprinkled with nori.

I had a doctor's appointment that ran long and an unexpected master gardener meeting not long afterward, so we ordered pizza when I got home.

Pasta with homemade beef meatballs, homemade marinara and garlic bread.

Last Night's Bone-in Air-Fryer Pork Chop, Mashed w/ Sour Cream & Chives, Buttered Carrots...
Garden Salad

IMG_7011.jpg

We're on our way back to MA, so road food last night. We stopped at a Perkins (casual dining, like Denny's but with tastier, less greasy food). I had an omelette, hash browns, and pancakes - I KNOW, carb overload. :shock: . Himself had a cup of soup, some sort of Bbq-sauced chicken sandwich, and French fries.

We'll be sleeping in our own beds tonight. *sigh*

Instant Pot dinners are popular tonight. I made sweet and sour beef stew in the IP, served over egg noodles, green salad on the side. I used to make it in a stove top pressure cooker, but the IP is so, so convenient.
Sounds interesting. Have you posted recipe? Pretty please if not. :angel:

Beef Stew (beef, carrots, celery, red potatoes and green beans)

beef_stew_011019_IMG_5278.jpg

Back
Top Bottom