What are you eating Tuesday 3/5/2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I made mini lasagnas.

I used Mini Loaf Pans (5-3/4 X 3). For us each pan was 2 servings. This was the first time I made these and they turned out great!

Unbaked

mini_lasagna_unbaked_020519_IMG_5363.JPG

Baked

mini_lasagna_baked_020519_IMG_5368.JPG

Lots of nice, crusty cheese, msm. Smart thinking.

We still have plenty of leftovers. I did make salads. Himself had some sort of Bleu cheese on his. Mine has a sheep's cheese called "Ewephoria". [emoji38]
IMG_20190205_194305066.jpg

Good looking dishes, MsM and CG. I'm battling a bad cold today, woke up with it. :( I didn't feel like doing much in the kitchen, so I heated up a can of Progresso Tomato Basil soup, and shredded a little Parm to top. Cheese and crackers on the side.

I hope you feel better Cheryl. Make yourself a Hot Toddy and curl up in a blanket. It's so cold for us here tonight.

I had a good Mexican meal with my Lunch Bunch ladies at new place. They served one of the best freshly made Chili Relleno's I've ever had, and I'm picky about them.

SC and I will finish off the "Snore Bowl" Chili and Mexican Cornbread tonight.

Last edited:
I used up my spoons earlier today, so we ordered out. I got a Cobb salad, since I was craving vegis. It was very good and I have some leftovers. DH got a "club roll" and a baked potato.

Picked up a cooked chook on way home with fresh bread.
Sammich with lettuce tomato chicken and mayo. Lots of salt.

Russ

We did Taco Tuesday tonight. I cooked a few pounds of pork shoulder with onions, chipotle in adobe, orange juice and a bunch of other seasonings in my Instant Pot. I also made Mexican rice with onion, garlic, bell peppers and salsa. Good stuff :yum:
20190205_204032.jpg

I also had taco Tuesday here. I didn't get fancy. It was warm again, today. I tossed a few chicken thighs on the gasser. I used one thigh, sliced up for my tacos. I have three more I can use for other things.

I like Mateo's Salsas (a company started in a house a few blocks from me). They have a new one, a Hatch Chili salsa that is very tasty. That's what I dressed my tacos with tonight.

You can get Mateo's in about 2/3 of the country, now. Mateo's Gourmet Salsa – Uniquely Different Gourmet Salsa (click "Where to Buy")

CD

Chicken salad with a curry spiced dressing, grapes, almonds plus homemade croissaints, with chocolate filled croissaints for dessert.

Attachments

• 2019-02-05 18.26.23.jpg
    2019-02-05 18.26.23.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 114
  • 2019-02-05 18.48.25.jpg
    2019-02-05 18.48.25.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 97
Good looking dishes, MsM and CG. I'm battling a bad cold today, woke up with it. :( I didn't feel like doing much in the kitchen, so I heated up a can of Progresso Tomato Basil soup, and shredded a little Parm to top. Cheese and crackers on the side.
Cheryl, hope you are feeling a little better today. Keep us posted.

More great looking pics here! :yum: Love the looks of those tacos GG, and your chicken salad, Karen.

Thank you for the kind thoughts, Kay and Cookieee. :) Just a cold, but those darn things can make a person feel miserable. Doing a little better and you know how it is, things still have to get done. LOL

Back
Top Bottom