What are you eating Wednesday December 4, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Boneless New York strip steak, mac & cheese and string bean salad.

steak_120419_IMG_6458.jpg

DH had eye surgery today and I have choir tonight so I picked up some Chicken Greek salads from a local eatery and brought them home. They were so good!!

Gumbo from the freezer, gumbo z'herbes for me, Craig had his alligator seafood gumbo.

I started a pan of moussaka tonight. Got everything done but the bechemel, which I'll make tomorrow, as well as zatziki. I'm allergic to something in the peel, makes me itch like he//. So I had to peel the eggplant after roasting and frying it, then wash hands like crazy.

I made a shrimp recipe with garlic, cumin and hot paprika I got from a Mark Bittman newsletter. We had pasta with pesto along side. I don't think I'd make the shrimp recipe again.

Turnip with greens and andouille sausage plus strawberry-grape fruit salad. I like blending kefir cheese and Greek yogurt with fruit.
Dinner 2019-12-04 195325.jpg

Those pictures of beef sure look good, and that's the plan for tomorrow.
Tonight we're having more of the good turkey soup I made yesterday, and say good riddance to turkey for a
long time.
Hope your hubby is doing well Jabbur.

Last edited:
We scrounged leftovers tonight. I had beef curry with brown basmati rice and some of yesterday's fruit salad for dessert.

I reheated a few slices of pizza from last week, made a green salad and called it dinner..

For dessert we had slices of a moist coffee cake which daughters MIL baked for us before returning to Cali after a month long visit..

Ross

Mom had an appointment for an ultrasound on her neck yesterday. There's a Captain D's next to the Dr's office, so we stopped there and brought home popcorn shrimp or the both of us, and fixed a salad to go with it.

Back
Top Bottom