What are you eating Wednesday January 20, 2010?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not bad for having no clue this morning - veal scallopini with pan fried potatoes, salad and apple crisp for dessert....specially when we had the kitchen torn apart all day again, prepping the ceiling for painting!

Ms M, love your meatloaf surprise! Everyone's dinners sound awesome!

Not bad for having no clue this morning - veal scallopini with pan fried potatoes, salad and apple crisp for dessert....specially when we had the kitchen torn apart all day again, prepping the ceiling for painting!

Ms M, love your meatloaf surprise! Everyone's dinners sound awesome!
you are a gourmet magician!! thank you!!

i made a dish that i made up. english muffin, ham on top, fried egg on top of ham, creamed spinach on egg. grated provolone cheese. i love it.

my time is topsy turvey today. did not sleep til four am. so slept til one pm . day sure goes by fast when you do that. so this dish was breakfast, lunch, and dinner. lol

Shop-Rite does have alot of meat sales. there may be a few in PA but not many and i don't know where.

Your ShopRite has different sales than the one near me. :cool: Even the stores 20 min. away might not have the product that is on sale, not that it is out of it but don't carry it, I know because I was looking for something, I forget what , but asked at the customer service desk and was told : " We don't carry that item, the store in Stroudsburg has it. "

Your ShopRite has different sales than the one near me. :cool: Even the stores 20 min. away might not have the product that is on sale, not that it is out of it but don't carry it, I know because I was looking for something, I forget what , but asked at the customer service desk and was told : " We don't carry that item, the store in Stroudsburg has it. "
oh ok.

I went to the doctor today and she wants me to eat more veggies and fruits. Gosh, it is hard for me to do, but I am going to give it a try. For dinner was roasted red potatoes, steamed broccoli, a big salad, and a half chicken breast seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning. And later for a snack I ate a Granny Smith apple.

I rubbed my pork roast with dark brown sugar and minced garlic. I put it in the crock-pot with sliced onion, red bell pepper, beef broth, salt-n-pepper and soy sauce.

On the side, I'm going to have buttered-herb rotini noodles and baby carrots.
Here was our pork roast dinner last night.

img_872615_0_443b15c6428a7d86cba258238062e238.jpg

img_872615_1_a826855d4adb7a37afdb2be1be4b4ae1.jpg

Meatloaf surprise.

img_872618_0_5ddbe435594e53976273e63f4ee3207a.jpg

The surprise revealed. A cauliflower center.

img_872618_1_73bed957aeac26abf76d1db3e2a2e38d.jpg

Dinner is served with mashed taters (salt, black pepper, butter and sour cream added) and gravy.

img_872618_2_7cfc4ff2acc8c8a30addeac8614c387a.jpg
Really creative way to make meatloaf. The side dish is included.. lol It makes for a very attractive presentation! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom