What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA, I have a lot of chocolate around here right now. I have 2 1/2 boxes of thin mint Girl Scout cookies(the 1/2 box is in the freezer). Hubby bought me 2 boxes & when I went to my parents last night, my mom had gotten me a box. I also have some chocolate brownie chunk ice cream...I'll send you a bowl, I think it's cold enough outsude to keep it from melting too much before it gets to you! :LOL:

cresk, I have some thin mint cookies in my freezer. Guess what I will be having for my snack? :P

cheerios mixed with walnut pieces, and Starbucks dark chocolate covered rasberries and coffee beans, all mixed in a bag to grab. BTW daughter is going back to Starbucks to work AGAIN.

beef jerky and then i had a bowl of plain instant cream of wheat, but used cranberrypeach juice, then mixed in some pear and Granny Smith apple, then added lots of cream. yum.

i had some curried chicken salad with some cucumber dices mixed in, and scooped that up with baby carrots, and a piece of havarti cheese with some raspberries. i washed it down with some wildberry-cranberry juice.

I'm not sure how.. but, I ran out of coffee.. That never happens to me.
So, I"m drinking English Breakfast tea with no sugar or lemon . Time to go to safeway!

i just had some Havarti cheese (my new favorite), baby carrots, then snacked on some dry Kix with fresh raspberries.

Back
Top Bottom