What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go back one page and read Dove's post and mine, and tell me if you like this mix.

A brownie & grape juice. I made brownies for TC to take to school today & the first batch stuch to the pan so we got to keep those. :D So, even though I was up till 1 this AM making the 2nd batch, it had it's rewards! :LOL:

marge, i love costco's trail mix. dw drives me nuts because she picks out the m&m's. it's not the same without them. i told her to just eat the ones with w's on them, but she doesn't get it... :roll:

i am having chocolate ecstasy cake from omaha steaks, and a coke. another gift from a vendor...
experiencing chocolate overload. i feel sorry for the drivers in front of me on the way home. :twisted:

I'm about to go make some lunch.
I think I'll have celery with some garlic cream cheese
and some deli turkey.

David ( my son) brought me this sugar free, salt free, fat free, carb free strawberry/watermelon water from Safeway. It's great. I'll have a glass of that afterwards.

i cut up a kiwifruit, about half a nectarine, some strawberries, and a quarter of a mango, then made some homemade whipped cream.
lol, it was such a pretty creation what with all the colors and the little strawberry fan i cut for it. even the plate was prqetty. so wouldn't you know, my cat, Bean, got up on the table and sat his little feline behind in my leftovers.
32.gif

cats are wacky sometimes.
35.gif

Back
Top Bottom