What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
awww happy late birthday baby bucky :)

right now i'm eating a sliced gala apple
with a little bit of salt and pepper. yum

Oh, an apple sounds good, middie! Maybe I'll have one with some peanut butter when I get home. I'd brought a little snack can of pears to work with me but the darn pop-top thingy snapped off before I could open the can! :mad:

Yeah, I tried stabbing the top of the can with a pen and then with my scissors, but then realized that the only thing I'd get out of doing that was stitches! :blink:

buckytom said:
thanks pab and pdswife. it's been a very fast, exhausting, tough year, but 1 tiny hug and a "dad-dad-dad" from him, and it's all worth it.
Bucky, Happy birthday to the little one:) I know how those hugs and tne (ma's) as my oldest grandson calls me mean the world..Now I have two more grandsons ages 9 months and 12 days and it's better than wonderful :LOL: Again happy birthday to you boy.
kadesma

nothing that i have found bucky. except for when your kids start to talk and they say little things like "wub you mommy". but then when they do start talking you can't get them to shut up lol.:LOL:

SierraCook said:
Guacamole with chunks of avocado, I like my guacamole chunky, and tortilla chips. Now all I need is a margarita. :D
Darn it Sierra, you stoked the flames amd I just had to make my avocado dip last night..Of course that meant I watched American Idol all by my lonesome :ROFLMAO: I could'nt have been the garlic could it?
kadesma:rolleyes:

middie said:
nothing that i have found bucky. except for when your kids start to talk and they say little things like "wub you mommy". but then when they do start talking you can't get them to shut up lol.:LOL:
Middie, I agree, cept, when I got a "wuv" from one of my four, it was time to see who put what in the soup or stuck what up their nose:ROFLMAO:
Kadesma:-p

buckytom said:
thanks middie and kadesma. is there anything better than the love for your children?
Nothing like your kids and grandkids..They are what life's about:)
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom