What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just had breakfast...and i'm already hungry again...:LOL: feel like eating a lot these days...

oooh sarah i remember those days lol. i could eat like there's no tomorrow and an hour later it's like i haven't eaten in months.

uh-ohhhhhh, sarah...
are you in love?
maybe you're.........
PREGGERS?????????????????

middie said:
oooh sarah i remember those days lol. i could eat like there's no tomorrow and an hour later it's like i haven't eaten in months.
yeah i'm always thinking about food and cooking a lot too:chef:

sorry, lol, but BF(/ i guess fiance if you want to get technical) does want a baby w/in the year! wooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooo. he kinda proposed. (blushing, head bowed but very happy and smiling!) so i'm suspicious now, sarah, lol!:)

just dodn't do what i did sarah. i gained 12 pounds in the 7th month of pregnancy. my doctor lectured me for about 10 minutes :angry:

the best snack in the world - rice crispy. i can eat tons of these in one day and never get sick of them. its been my favorite for so long and i say its the best snack in the world cuz i dont know anyone who doesnt like them, some guy at the grocery was raving about it while i was looking for a box of chocolate sprinkled, and **** even my dog and bird loves it!

Back
Top Bottom