What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm going to make some steamed green beans to dip in hollandaise. it's a good snack.

cashews
2.gif

Black pepper jack doritos......yumm! Has anyone tried the Chipolte Crackers that WalMart sells. I believe they are sold at SAMs also. Oh my gosh they are addicting. I ate the whole box in two nights :LOL:

Coffee, it's really breakfast. I haven't gotten around to eating yet.

French toast sounds so goooood right now... but, since Paul's at work I'll prbly just wait until lunch and then have some left overs from Greekster.

I put together a filling for stuffing mushrooms. Since it was the first time and I wasn't sure about it, I made a small pattie and pan fried it in some olive oil...Turned out pretty good. I used Italian sausage (sweet bulk) finely chopped mushroom stems, leek, garlic, tiny currants, pine nuts, seasoned bread crumbs, fresh chopped parsley, salt and pepper, and a mix of romano and parmesan cheese...I liked it so chances are the kids will too, tomorrow...so that's my snack for now:LOL:

kadesma:)

A slice of Orange Cranberry Bread slathered with butter. Yum. Not my fault, had to finish the last slice of the old one because there is another in the oven now. :innocent:

A slice of cibatta, with procuitto, mayo, and fontina cheese.YUM

kadesma:cool:

Back
Top Bottom