What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sierra, i just can't eat cottage cheese. it doesn't agree with the 'ol stomach. i used to eat it all of the time, but not anymore.
i think i might have some of my homemade jerky. and beer, of course.
i'm kind of disappointed in it, seeing as to how i let it dry out for too long, but it's pretty tasty.
my Mom and brother kept eating it and eating it, lol. guess that can only be a good sign.

Last edited:
Icky Soy Zesty Barbeque nuts....I mean yummy Soy Zesty Barbeque Nuts. My mama taught me to share, anyone want the rest of this yummy treat?

I just had a slice of foccacia with some salami:) Now it's back to preparing dinner :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

For midnight snack. I have homemade pancakes and mango juice.

some beers- coors light- and i'm about to go have some genoa salami, some capicolla, and some hoffman's cheese slices.

had some smoked salmon with dill cream cheese on crackers...kadesma:cool:

just had a piece of warm baklawa and now having some vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries.:)

sarah said:
just had a piece of warm baklawa and now having some vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries.:)

Oh.. that sounds so good Sarah! I'd have put the ice cream on top of the warm baklava and then had the sliced berries on the side... I have to get my Husband (the Greek God, lol) to make me some baklava!!!!

Yes, yes I can! You may have to wait for awhile though... he "says" he's too busy! LOL

Back
Top Bottom