What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No.. really, he's working two days a week at Microsoft, starting a business, building a chicken coop,has a job interview tomorrow, changing the oil in the car, and has jury duty all next week. Plus, we have guests coming the next three weekends. Even reading about his business makes me tired.

I was just being snotty because I reallllly reallly reallly want some baklava and he makes the best I've ever had.

Cuz, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
I wish we could all have such wonderful men in our lives.

I complain about Paul once in awhile ( he does have his moments!!!) but, I know how lucky and blessed I am to have him.

Thanks. But, believe me.. I had my share of IDIOTS too... bad mean ugly idiots.

I think that's why I love Paul so much. He's NICE! lol

SierraCook said:
Yum, one of my favorite snacks.
Me too Sierra, I'm not much for salmon other ways, but smoked is wonderful..My dad use to bring home smoked shad when I was a teen and I could have eaten the whole thing:LOL: I've never seen it in any store, but, pick up some smoked trout today..Hope I like it:)
kadesma

nothing.. but, I'd really like to have one of the peanutbutter cups that Mish just posted.

kemps old fashioned vanilla ice cream with fresh cut mangoes and strawberries.

teeny tiny breadsticks, with proscuitto wrapped around them and iced tea.

kadesma:pig:

I told her & she kept asking me if we could come visit you tomorrow. When I told her you lived far away from us & we couldn't she wanted to know if our new house will be closer to you!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom