What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found these crisp oval shaped cookies that look and taste like a sugar cone..I softened some ice cream, put it on the cookie, topped with another cookie wrapped it in plastic wrap and am now trying my first home made ice cream sandwich:LOL: Messy makin it and messy eatin it, but boy it tastes yummy:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:pig:

It's exactly what it looks like! It's vegemite flavored crackers!
I received a wonderful package from Australia with these goodies and Tim Tam cookies!

Here's my favorite of the tim tams:
ebr_timtams_pack.jpg

Yes, it's called "chilli chocolate". Chocolate with a spicy bite! Yum!

Holy cow, I made some cheese stuffed long green chilies, and these babies are HOT....but they sure taste good:LOL:

kadesma, :-p

French toast stuffed with a blend of cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese and vanilla. (Went out to breakfast and it's a leftover!)

jkath said:
French toast stuffed with a blend of cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese and vanilla. (Went out to breakfast and it's a leftover!)

waaaaaaaaaaaaait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save some for meeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

middie said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! save some for meeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!

Middie, next time I bring some home, I'll take a photo for you. They're the prettiest things - picture a larger sized twinkie, only instead of long and rounded, it's long and squared. The filling is baked inside the french toast. It is such a treat!
I went back to that place for breakfast today and got their "cream of wheat pancakes" - muffin-like consistency!

Back to the question at hand -
I'm having a banana and a glass of water.

Back
Top Bottom