What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Z! Dark chocolate????
Why do you always get the good stuff there first???

<<running to store>>

Oh, and I'm just having coffee right now - it's 7:20am

jkath said:
Z! Dark chocolate????
Why do you always get the good stuff there first?

Usually find the 'special' promotional stuff at Walgreens. Not all of them have it but they often have bins(?) for promotional or limited edition candy.

By the way - - the Reese's Dark Chocolate PB Cups are awesome :-p

(coffee for me, too - - 7:27am)

I'm breakfasting on Coffee and Amaretti biscuits...my local grocery store has decided not to stock Amaretti anymore (boo to them!!!), and so is selling off the remaining packets at 89c. I love Amaretti, they are virtually fat-free & cholesterol-free and very low calorie, so I am buying up the rest of their stock...I have 7 boxes so far :)

Paint.

I had a huge waffle cone of black raspberry frozen yogurt. It was so good and the only thing that sounds good in this kind of heat. Not much of a lunch, I know, but I'll probably have some watermellon and veggies and dip after I scrub the kitchen floor.

The only peach I had left from making jam. I just got it finished & it looks beautiful! It took me longer than expected because I had to go to 3 different stores to find the pectin I wanted.

Just setting up for morning tea at work so I am nibbling on strawberries. When everyone else gets here we are having cheese and crackers, smoked salmon dip, fruit flan, apple streudel and grapes. (Sometimes I love my job!!!!)

Its soup day too so we are having broccoli soup with crusty bread for lunch. In between that I may do some work lol.

No, we had morning tea for someone's birthday although it went a bit flat cause it was her birthday yesterday and as we had our athletics carnival we didn't do anything for her then and she was in a pretty bad mood today and not very gracious.
Lunch is cause every Wednesday in term 3 and 4 we take it in truns to make soup for everyone (15 people) I am looking forward to tasting broccoli soup.

Broccoli soup was lovely. It even had celery and carrot in it which I hate but it was pureed and you couldn't taste it:chef:
I will get the recipe and post it on dc.
Now I am at home having some apricot fruit loaf with butter on it.

Its from this bakery called Brumbys, they are a franchise here. Its actually called Agean Apricot loaf and it has sultanas and dried apricots in it and its soooo yummy. This morning I am having it toasted for breakfast with my coffee.

Back
Top Bottom