What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pdswife said:
Hi luvs,
How are you today!?

Beer sounds really good. Maybe, I'll have one with lunch.
Naw.. on second thought yogutt and beer sounds pretty icky.:ermm:

i'm alright. how's my friend?

i was thinking of having half a sandwich with some sort of cheese.

Last edited:
SierraCook said:
Stone ground wheat crackers and roasted garlic hummus
Ohhhh, can I steal a bite that sounds really good! (Do you make the hummus yourself?)

Beats my "pink lady" apple (I love the name of that variety, can't help but think of the girls in Grease :cool:)

ICadvisor said:
Ohhhh, can I steal a bite that sounds really good! (Do you make the hummus yourself?)

Beats my "pink lady" apple (I love the name of that variety, can't help but think of the girls in Grease :cool:)
IC, I thought the same thing when I first saw those apples:LOL: Wow, talk about thinking along the same lines:LOL:
they are good apples NO???
kadesma

Jessica, it is a store bought brand of hummus. But I have been thinking of making it myself, because my local store does not carry that brand or flavor. In fact I don't think it has hummus on it's shelves at all. I just need to find a recipe. Your apple sounds good. What a healthy snack. I am trying to eat snacks that are better for me. No chips, etc.

JLT

just finished half a little pumpkin-shaped ice cream sandwich. it was good. vanilla ice cream and vanilla cookies.

some coffee and my favorite snack a flour tortilla with pepper jack cheese melted on it.:LOL:

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom