What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had a small flour tortilla with melted pepper jack cheese at about 1:45 today. That was snack and lunch... Coffee black :LOL:
kadesma

A friend of mine got me some very good fruit from the Farm Bureau. I've enjoyed the oranges, grapefruit and the most wonderful apples. I think I've eaten 2 almost every day since she brought them.

I am tempted to eat the pages from my Dec issue of Food and Wine I just got in the mail today, it is PACKED with teasing photos, one being chocolate and whiskey liqueur seductively overflowing and dripping into a pool of chocolate below.... where is MY imaginary straw!?!?!?!?! Think I will have to settle for a tootsie roll though. :mad:

Dina said:
cream of brocolli soup and green tea
That is exactly the kind of snack that I'm craving right now...:) But I think seeing as how it's still in the AM I should have some yogurt or cheerios.

Piadina bread (very similar to flour tortilla) smeared with evoo and parmigiano, with vanilla scented tea with milk... gnam...

I had a very light breakfast, so I've just had a piece of onion/cheese bread from Paula Deen's recipes - and a glass or orange juice. I really like the original Vidalia onion bread better than the one she posted, although they are similar.

Friday night a friend brought us the nicest dessert.

It was a dark chocolate tea cup layered with yummy things. The bottom layer was
a thick milk chocolate fudge, next layer a light fluffy chocolate pudding
and the top was a really thick whipped cream. It was sprinkled with chocolate covered coffee beans. I just finished mine. YUMMMMMERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom