What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
leftover coffee from this morning.
I just got around to drinking it. It's been a busy day.

Chocolate chip cookie slice. Decided to make a 9" round cookie for the kids today just to get them to roll out a "giant" cookie. They had fun doing it and it came out delicious! Cook with your kids you all!

crewsk said:
Kadesma, hot cocoa sounds perfect right now! I just finished off a little box of Junior Mints.
crewsk, I was freezing azs usual and didnt want anymore coffe or tea so I snitched some of Cade's chocolate syrup and made my self a great big mug of cocoa:LOL: It tasted sooo good:)
kadesma,
BTW, I love Junior mints..

dina,
It just makes me smile to see that you cook with your kids...I do that with my oldest grandson cade and am starting with the next one Ethan who is 18 months..Carson who is 8 months and Olivia due in Jan..are next in line..We started with cookies and the boys are now really into kneading bread dough, They make gray bread, but, who cares, little busy hands are sweet :LOL:

kadesma

I broke into my stash of chocolate & have sitting before me 2 mini Kit-Kats, a mini Take 5, 2 caramel filled Hershey Kissed, & 2 bite sized Snickers. I just don't know where to start!:LOL:

Unidentified Halloween Candy... either that was an incognito now and later, or Willy Wonka, aka Johnny Depp is on his way to my humble abode with my well-deserved prize.... :glare:

nong shim bowl noodle soup, kimchi flavor.

i need something to absorb the korang ju (a chinese/korean liquor that resembles tequila) that i had late last night.

mmmm - this all sounds so good. I'm actually being good tonight and eating sliced watermelon from the deli. What I really want, however, is the leftover pumpkin pie sitting on my counter.

A late lunch of a a bowl of leftover cheddar and rosemary scalloped potatoes from two nights ago - yum, they get better after time! :)

Charlotte said:
4 oz of plain yogurt with 12 pecan halves...
Yum, that sounds good...I've put almonds and walnuts into yogurt, but I don't think I've tried pecans yet. I'll have to do that net time I have some in the house. If you added a little drizzle of maple syrup to the pecan yogurt it would start to take on a very Canadian feel :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom