What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Saltines are my drug of choice. I bet I eat a sleeve a day and always have a few before bedtime, so I'm munching on them now:rolleyes: .

I'm eating (right out of the 1 kilo carton) some delicious Yoghurt con coco, or coconut yogurt. It is scrumptious. Anyone visiting Mexico should get to the nearest grocery store and buy "LALA" yogurt. Karen

aglhgghlghlgh, coconut yoghurt sounds great karen. is the coconut sweetened first, or fresh-ish?

I just finished breakfast a few minutes ago.

1 potato washed and finely diced, fried in 2 tbsp. butter and seasoned with salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Once cooked, well beaten eggs poured over top and a slice of cheese torn up into little pieces to melt. All scrambled together. Ooh la la!

I gotta get me some veggies to add to this. Maybe some peppers (poblanos maybe?) to add. Maybe keep the eggs out and use the seasonings, etc. on the potatoes.

1 potato washed and finely diced, fried in 2 tbsp. butter and seasoned with salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Once cooked, well beaten eggs poured over top and a slice of cheese torn up into little pieces to melt. All scrambled together. Ooh la la!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:mrgreen:

Piccolina said:
My tummy is rumbling, I think I'll go have some spiced raisin bread and a pear :)

Ooh, spiced raisin bread sounds really yummy.

I'm having an ice cream smoothie (It's a scoop of vanilla ice cream I dumped into a banana-cherry smoothie that I made.)

I am having blueberries. There were blueberries at Costco. They had both USA and Canadian ones. I did not know what the difference was so I bought both (alot). I've decided I like the Canadian ones better. Much more tasty and sweeter. Luv'em! Yum!

A bowl of fresh from the garden red and yellow tomatoes with a light sprinkling of kosher salt. YUMMY!

Back
Top Bottom