What are you having for a snack, right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frozen mini eclairs. I don't buy or cook sweets often, but when it's there I can't seem to leave it alone! Milk as a chaser and a glass (not a cask <g> ) of Amontillado being, so far, ignored.

2 dozen Coromandel rock oysters but I had to finish them before I posted this!!:( :rolleyes:
Cost about US$5 so not at all extravagant, just wish the Bluff Oysters were still about tho'!

A little while ago I just had a marinated Bismarck Herring, well only a half actually cos they are rather big. The vinegar is still making me salivate though!!!

Blood glucose was down about my ankles so I was forced to have a piece of toffee with chocolate and almonds on it..So yummy This is something I seldom do, but it sure felt good tonight!:LOL:
kadesma;)

Another vine picked tomato with Worchestershire sauce....Buckytom vexes me so!!! Somebody has to eat them!!!! DH will not even consider it!

I figured if I looked, I would find a thread about snacks. This hasn't had any posts since 2008. That's before I even joined DC.

I made hummus. We had some with tortilla chips. We obviously had a hummus deficit. We ate too much. It was pretty darned good and there is some left. After I started washing the food processor, I remembered my "secret ingredient", the one that really kicks it up a notch - black olives. Maybe I'll give a few olives a whirl in the mini food processor and add them tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom