What are you having for Supper, Thursday, 2-25?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I am having leftover spaghetti bake. I don't know what I'm making Mark, since he doesn't like artichokes. I might take out leftovers from the crock-pot pork roast and turn it into something.

What is on your plate or in your bowl?

Well I just came back from the grocery store with 3 big beautiful pre-made salads. The girl in the deli had just put them together and was putting them in the deli case, so I grabbed 1 southwestern for mom,1 cobb for my hubby, and a ceasar for me. So that's dinner for us. Son has requested hotdogs on the new cuisinart grill again. Hey I wonder if I can do his chicken nuggets on there too. LOL!!!:LOL:

I'm having a bowl of chili with some shredded cheese, minced onion, cornbread and a cold beer.

SO is having a bowl of beef mushroom barley soup. I'll probably share the cornbread with her but she'll have to get her own drink.

Leftovers. That's why I always cook for eight even though there are two of us.;) Unless DH's tummy is still upset (flu, we think) and then I'll make scrambled eggs and toast for him...poor baby.:(

I'm making a veggie stir fry over Ramen noodles (sans the seasoning packet)

My blood sugar is up, so I'm having a slaw dog without a bun (homemade coleslaw using stevia instead of sugar) and a Johnville Smoked Beef Brat.

my stomach's grumbling for a pizzaburger tonite. or a tomato/mayo/pepper/squishy fresh bread sammich.

I'm making a veggie stir fry over Ramen noodles (sans the seasoning packet)

I couldn't edit so I'm quoting myself. SO is not feeling well and doesn't feel like eating so I'll leave some leftovers from yesteday in the fridge and I'm going to have hot dogs and beans!

I'm having a bowl of chili with some shredded cheese, minced onion, cornbread and a cold beer.

SO is having a bowl of beef mushroom barley soup. I'll probably share the cornbread with her but she'll have to get her own drink.
That really sounds good.. the chili, cornbread and a beer! You can't get much more perfect than that! :)

Well I just came back from the grocery store with 3 big beautiful pre-made salads. The girl in the deli had just put them together and was putting them in the deli case, so I grabbed 1 southwestern for mom,1 cobb for my hubby, and a ceasar for me. So that's dinner for us. Son has requested hotdogs on the new cuisinart grill again. Hey I wonder if I can do his chicken nuggets on there too. LOL!!!:LOL:
A couple of weeks ago, I didn't feel like cooking, and I picked up salad. It's nice to not have to cook sometimes.

..........It's nice to not have to cook sometimes.
Amen! Love to cook, but love to eat Someone Else's Cooking too.

Thanks for your well-wishes for DH. It was just a touch of whatever. He just started to feel poorly around midnight; he's rummaging through the 'fridge right now seeing what he can heat & eat. With the sloppy, crummy weather perhaps it was more of a Mental Health Day kinda bug.;)

Broccoli and cauliflower primavera with spinach spaghetti.

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 151
Chicken Marsala, thanks to recipe I got here, I'm sorry I do not remember who's recipe it was. Yum,yum,yum.

tried out a new recipe for smothered chicken. called for breast , i used thigh. sprinkle with lemon pepper and cook seven min. each side in skillet. set aside to keep warm. caramelized onions. interesting way, onion slices and brown sugar. cook bacon and do onions in drippings. then build. chicken , bacon, onions, and shredded cheese of your choice. it was good. then had buttered sweet potatoes with it. only did one thigh. but amounts could be increased.

um, my double posts. ignore them. someone's kinda flaky tonite. that would be me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom