What are you Making For Dinner this Monday, June 29th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had salmon marinated in some Asian concoction we threw together, steamed new potatoes and asparagus tossed in garlic butter, and a salad of baby lettuces, tomatoes, cucumbers, Vidalias, almonds, tossed with a Dijon/balsamic vinaigrette. I'm STILL stuffed...and we had a Pinot Noir Rose frizzante....it was nummy!

Bowtie pasta with sauteed garlic, red peppers, mushrooms, etc. Served with Parmigiano Reggiano. Roasted brussels sprouts on the side.

Oh Vanilla Bean, These look absolutely wonderful. Yummy!

img_832574_0_e3509e63ade4a19b48c141641c01236e.jpg

img_832574_1_621a6527bff95485c7c13746d8f4c572.jpg

Since a girlfriend hauled me to her house for a huge lunch, supper will be light. I have a 4-pound Boston butt in the stovetop smoker and when that's done I'll probably shred some for a sandwich for supper. The rest will go in the freezer. Have some Granny Smith apples that I might turn into some kind of fruit salad to have along with the pork.

I sometime make a sort of Waldorf Salad with Granny Smith Apples. Celery, dried cranberries or cherries, nuts, grapes, shredded coconut or what ever I have in the kitchen that sounds good. I use Lemon Yogurt for dressing, sometimes vanilla. YUM YUM.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom