What are you Making For Dinner this Monday, June 29th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vanilla Bean

Master Chef
I am making a coconut chicken breast, browned in a skillet in butter, then baked. On top of that, I'm going to put a little mango salsa. I wasn't quite sure what to have with it.... so, it's just plain, white rice. As for a vegie, I don't know... probably just broccoli. It doesn't really go with it, but sounds good.

For Mark is a breaded, baked chicken breast with a creamy gravy (red bell pepper added), roasted potatoes and a vegie.

What are you having for supper?

grilling some sirloins just seasoned with coarse salt and pepper, serving with some roasted carrots and potatoes

Making a stuffed chicken breast for SO. It's stuffed with a spinach and feta stuffing. I'm off to a condo board meeting so I'm not sure if I'll eat before or after.

Spaghetti with meat sauce
6ba5a104a6c3e7f5_m.jpg

I changed my mind on the coconut chicken....I'm not really in the mood for anything sweet. So, I am baking a plain chicken breast seasoned with Montreal Steak Seasoning. From there, I'll slice it and have it atop iceberg lettuce, sauteed mushrooms/onions/peppers, cheddar cheese and a few carrots.... either ranch or italian dressing.

I'm still making Mark the same thing.

Since a girlfriend hauled me to her house for a huge lunch, supper will be light. I have a 4-pound Boston butt in the stovetop smoker and when that's done I'll probably shred some for a sandwich for supper. The rest will go in the freezer. Have some Granny Smith apples that I might turn into some kind of fruit salad to have along with the pork.

Citrus Cajun Grilled Salmon
MegaMushroom Wild Rice
Grilled zucchini and asparagus
Sam Adams Lager

Beef Stroganoff but made with ground sirloin, new red potatoes, roasted asparagus and salad made from cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers from our garden and red onion (not from our garden) added. We'll probably have canteloupe or watermelon or cherries for dessert.

I am making a coconut chicken breast, browned in a skillet in butter, then baked. On top of that, I'm going to put a little mango salsa. I wasn't quite sure what to have with it.... so, it's just plain, white rice. As for a vegie, I don't know... probably just broccoli. It doesn't really go with it, but sounds good.

For Mark is a breaded, baked chicken breast with a creamy gravy (red bell pepper added), roasted potatoes and a vegie.

What are you having for supper?

why do u make two different meals at your house. just curious

why do u make two different meals at your house. just curious
I don't always. Mark only likes certain things. I can't stand having the same kind of food all the time. Plus, he was diagnosed with Diabetes a few months back. So, occasionally I'll give him a few potatoes. It's hard, especially when he was picky before that happened. I like variety.

Two Culvers Double Deluxes but I'm making up for it by no sides or soda, and the rest of the night will be green seedless grapes only :)

Bob

Grilled portabello & cheese "burger" on a sour dough bun, fries and a cabbage salad.

Attachments

• Photo_062909_001.jpg
    Photo_062909_001.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 167
My Beloved is fixing oven fried pork chops, using crushed nacho style Doritos as a crust.
He's also making oven-roasted potato wedges. I'll see if I can find a can of asparagus spears or something else green.

I don't always. Mark only likes certain things. I can't stand having the same kind of food all the time. Plus, he was diagnosed with Diabetes a few months back. So, occasionally I'll give him a few potatoes. It's hard, especially when he was picky before that happened. I like variety.

i know it is hard. i am diabetic and have to watch my food intake. i find quantity is very important. that will i can have small amount of whatever it is. i like so many kinds of food, it is hard to say no to something good.

quantity is the key, potatoes ok, just a little bit. lots of work for u. :)

I changed my mind on the coconut chicken....I'm not really in the mood for anything sweet. So, I am baking a plain chicken breast seasoned with Montreal Steak Seasoning. From there, I'll slice it and have it atop iceberg lettuce, sauteed mushrooms/onions/peppers, cheddar cheese and a few carrots.... either ranch or italian dressing.

I'm still making Mark the same thing.

Here was my dinner...
img_832553_0_e3509e63ade4a19b48c141641c01236e.jpg

Mark's dinner with roasted potatoes and green beans.
img_832553_1_621a6527bff95485c7c13746d8f4c572.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom