What are you making or having for Christmas dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you get better really soon! You seem to be cooking an awful lot. I miss when you're not around. It stinks when you're not feeling well, especially over a holiday or occasion.
i miss you also vb. i have daughters to help so i have been doing most of the sit down stuff and some of the stand up stuff (i have been dizzy). they have been doing alot of the stirring you know - the maintaining/finishing.

i miss you also vb. i have daughters to help so i have been doing most of the sit down stuff and some of the stand up stuff (i have been dizzy). they have been doing alot of the stirring you know - the maintaining/finishing.
I'm hijacking the thread I started. I have missed two Christmas dinners. This week, it's time to see the doctor.... if I have the courage.

if you're dizzy drink plenty of fluids or you'll possibly faint.
hello luvs sweetie!! i have been drinking so much fluids my back teeth are floating!! LOL i also have stuffed up ears which i think is throwing off my balance a bit. i have other probs we don't wanna get into LOL

and how have YOU been feeling?

great you're consuming fluids. i'm over my flu, more 'bout that elsewhere in a message.

Back
Top Bottom