What Are You Meating for Dinner? 20-Dec-2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yeah,ahem,nice to see you've remembered how to use the camera......;)!

Yeah, yeah, yeah... ;)
Thanks.

I liked your explanation on the sauce making. Making a basic sauce and adjusting it. That leads to problem two though, having all that stuff on hand and more importantly, using it up in a reasonable time. I think the fish sauce I have in the refrigerator door is 2-3 years old :ermm:
I'd have to make a conscious effort to stir-fry a lot more often. Which might not be such a bad thing.

I am currently interested in American Southern cooking, dear Harry. But I'm not too obsessed of it. It is interesting to learn of different cooking.

I'm sometimes confused of your posts, but not of your photos. I don't know the answer to your question, or questions, but I do see what a wonderful cook you are, and I missed you.

With love,
~Cat

Harry has quite a sense of humor and sometimes appears to be talking to himself. He's joking about the OCD. I think ;)

Stir fry here last night, too. I had lots of odds and ends to use up in the fridge. A little shrimp, a few mushrooms, a little bell pepper, a little onion. You know the drill.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... ;)
Thanks.

I liked your explanation on the sauce making. Making a basic sauce and adjusting it. That leads to problem two though, having all that stuff on hand and more importantly, using it up in a reasonable time. I think the fish sauce I have in the refrigerator door is 2-3 years old :ermm:
I'd have to make a conscious effort to stir-fry a lot more often. Which might not be such a bad thing.
all indian restaurants over here,big or small,use the batch cooking technique.would think it's the same your side of the pond too.many use wok's as well.it's the only way to get the food onto the pass quickly.i'd step up the stirfries mate.as well as being dang tasty,it's dead healthy too.high heat,quick cooking & hardly any fat or oil needed.the secret is in the heat.what you see in my pics is smoke not steam!!.damn good job i've got good extraction in me kitchen....sheesh!!!the fish sauce will only get better with age,matey!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom