What are you snacking on?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some leftover pooris.

poori.jpg

Homemade Butter Pecan Ice Cream that I made last night

img_823847_0_1b061ad7d3a955b30697aa41c999e105.jpg
homemade is sooooooooooooooooo good!! i make coffee, maple walnut (i haven't been able to find maple flavor in the stores, they have stopped carrying it. so i will have to order some online before i can make it this summer) and butter peacn.

i made a run to the rite-aid and on the way home the girls wanted mickeyD's fries. so i ordered them a large with no salt. thats the only way to get them hot. and boy were they HOT!! yummy i stole a few. :LOL:

I just found a new brie spread - it's pretty low in calories and fat (for cheese at least). It comes in a triangle-shaped resealable container and different flavors. The one I got had basil and garlic and probably some other things. I've been eating that on crackers. Yum!

Happy Snacking

OK, I'm dealing w/cravings today, which is kind of a good thing. After an extended illness I have have lost a lot of weight and in order to get completely better, I've got to gain some weight back. SO, I put a big check mark toward that today...I've had 2 bags of pork skins, 3 cokes (so far, so good on the tummy) and half a cantaloupe. And that doesn't include breakfast and lunch, lol!! Happy Snacking!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom