What are your dinner plans TGIF, July 25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Laurie I'd be more than happy to take your place for dinner with Uncle Bob:angel: His dinner sounds YUMMY;)

Well, I guess you are closer to UB and I am closer to Kades so I will let you have it, but next time he has Chied Fricken IT'S MINE!!!!!:-p

LEFSE, today's your day....hmmmm...:flowers: i'm bringing you an entire cheesecake!!

as fer din din we're going to a dinner at jake's buddy's.

Happy Birthday LEFSE! And HEY Everyone.

Been a while since I posted. SO has been very sick and work has been requiring the rest of my time. But things are a bit calmer and getting back to normal.

Tonight is hot meatloaf sandwiches, gravy, mashed potatoes, peas and carrots. Probably ice cream cones for dessert.

We got a pizza. Only 1 kid this weekend, probably the last of the breaks. :)

Just got back from a cooking gig, but I had plans ready for rosemary crusted grass fed porterhouse steaks on the grill, with a new potato and string bean salad with pesto vinaigrette, and chard sauteed with shallots and white wine. It was good!

while the man is in the shower, I'm reading these.
wonderful words kind folks, thank you so much.
it's been great so far and can only get better still.

everyone enjoy your dinner plans

We had penne with garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes and goat cheese. Side dish of roasted cauliflower. Homemade bittersweet chocolate ice cream for dessert.

It's Restaurant Week in Norfolk, so we went to a new Italian place - Il Colosseo. I had clams and mussels sauteed in butter, white wine and garlic for an appetizer, a house salad, and Frutti di Mare. DH had fried calamari, a Caesar salad, and lobster ravioli with marsala cream sauce. That's how it was advertised anyway - looked and tasted more like Alfredo sauce to me, but it was delicious.

It's such a beautiful evening!

We're having Louisiana barbecued scallops and shrimp, a platter of assorted sheep and goat cheeses, blackberries and mango slices, and grilled peaches with a butter crumb topping.

We're drinking tequila manhattans tonight.

It's definitely a hot tub kinda night.:w00t2:

Hey, Vera, could you post the recipe for the Louisiana barbecued scallops and shrimp? Sounds scrumptious :)

Hope your real day is blissful,and full of joy..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom