What cha gonna chow, Howe? 2/21/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chicken leftover chicken made into a sandwich.
Freezer Fair. Tuscan Veggie Soup.

We had so many errands to run that the Mexican food ended up being our supper. We started with guacamole, chips, and salsa. James had a California Burrito and I had a Chimichanga with steak as the meat. Muy excellente!

I made breakfast for dinner..fried ham, eggs over easy, potato pancakes, toast.

Attachments

• DSC00331.jpg
    DSC00331.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 174
i spent the day painting doors in the lower half of the house, taking breaks to play war and spades with my boy and dw. i ended up skipping dinner to get the painting done, so i'm just picking up dinner now. a veggie salad (mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots, snap peas, onions) in ranch dressing, and scungilli fra diavolo with spaghetti and garlic breath, er, bread. :yum:

As today is Mardi Gras a.k.a Shrove Tuesday or "Pancake Tuesday", we had breakfast for dinner. Buttermilk pancakes, homemade sausage patties, and a fried egg .. Yummy!

Leftover tortilla soup for DH, leftover salmon linguini for me. Cheesy toast made with TJ's quatro cheese blend. DD and grandbabies went to the other grandparents for the afternoon and dinner. ;-)

Last edited:
Tonight was leftovers. Leftover soup, leftover lemon/wine chicken breasts, leftover coleslaw, etc.

Last night, it was bbq'd chicken sandwiches with a pasta salad I threw together. That had shell pasta, crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar, diced celery/carrot, mayo, Miracle Whip, salt and pepper.

img_1110934_0_d05aa9f253b043a052a3cb5d6935d39d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom