What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taco bell 1 beef mexi-melt and 1/2 of a pinto bean and cheese.

i had MotherGoose Brand Liverwurst on a poppy seed kaiser roll, a DanActiv, arizona lemon iced tea and a prednisone pill for poison ivy.

Be still my heart... you, a nice braunsweiger sandwich with mutard an sliced onions?

I'm in heaven.

Bob
hold the mustard altogether i'll take the onion so long as no kissing will be involved (or wanted, well sometimes its good to keep those peeps at bay!! LOL)

I had a late lunch, so that is really my dinner. I had a hot dog with diced cucumber, spicy brown mustard with a handful of Tater-Tots. I'll post a picture over in the dinner thread.

VB - You inspired me. So I had two sets of hamburger buns with marinara sauce, sliced green olive and bell pepper, shredded motz and shredded parm, toasted in the toaster oven. with nothing more than onion powder, minced garlic, and some mixed spices by Mrs Dash.

That was my dinner tonight.

Bob

sounds almost like pizza bagels
They weren't bagels, though they do have great bagels. the onion rolls came from a local grocery store bakery. I find it odd, because the bakery in other stores is awful. This one puts out the BEST stuff. They also make great french roll, that I use for garlic bread and pizza.

VB - You inspired me. So I had two sets of hamburger buns with marinara sauce, sliced green olive and bell pepper, shredded motz and shredded parm, toasted in the toaster oven. with nothing more than onion powder, minced garlic, and some mixed spices by Mrs Dash.

That was my dinner tonight.

Bob

Your dinner sounds really good! I wish I still had a toaster oven. When I moved out here to WA, I threw my old one out, and it still worked. That was the dumbest thing I ever did. So many times, I make meals for myself and don't want to turn on the big oven. These were onion-topped kaiser rolls that I had in the freezer. I thought I would do something different with them. It was a pizza day yesterday. I had that for lunch, and then for dinner. My BF had a big salad, but I wasn't in the mood for that.

They weren't bagels, though they do have great bagels. the onion rolls came from a local grocery store bakery. I find it odd, because the bakery in other stores is awful. This one puts out the BEST stuff. They also make great french roll, that I use for garlic bread and pizza.
FRENCH ROLLS!! are they the long rectangle rolls about 6" long? i haven't been abble to find those in years!!

*burp* my bean and beef burritos i had for breakfast were quite enough till dinner.

FRENCH ROLLS!! are they the long rectangle rolls about 6" long? i haven't been abble to find those in years!!
I think french rolls can come in many shapes.
dinner-last.jpg

The ones I usually buy are the like the kind in the middle of the above picture.

Back
Top Bottom