What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think french rolls can come in many shapes.
dinner-last.jpg

The ones I usually buy are the like the kind in the middle of the above picture.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm the rolls i meant were called "long" rolls not french sorry my stupid!! LOL

I had half a ham sandwich on wheat bread. I put some mozz cheese on it and stuck in the microwave for 30 secs, put a little mustard on it, then folded it in half. that was my lunch.

DH and I went to Panera for lunch he had a ham and swiss,summer corn chowder both his and mine I had 3 bites of the chowder plus a Greek salad with a hunk of warm bread both were great...
kadesma

1/2 of a shaved thin turkey breast, lots of lettuce with mayo on a long hero roll. i'll eat the other half for a snack later or breakfast.

I think its not that common in US and other countries than Denmark, but we call it "rugbrød" - rye bread. :)

With liverpâté and another with ham.

Lunch was a late brunch...

Yum! I made gluten-free Toad-in-the-Hole, a poor man's version of Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding (or so I'm told). It's a simple batter, almost like crepes, that gets poured over cooked chopped pork sausage. And having found it rather plain the first time, I added dried basil and shredded Australian cheddar cheese to the mix. Num!!! :chef:
It was like an upside-down sausage pizza (without the sauce)!

And of course, served with an exquisite Wine Curried Fruit that sends your blood sugar through the roof. But it's delicious! ;)

(Oh, and lots of water and my probiotics to kick!)

Yum! I made gluten-free Toad-in-the-Hole, a poor man's version of Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding (or so I'm told). It's a simple batter, almost like crepes, that gets poured over cooked chopped pork sausage. And having found it rather plain the first time, I added dried basil and shredded Australian cheddar cheese to the mix. Num!!! :chef:
It was like an upside-down sausage pizza (without the sauce)!

And of course, served with an exquisite Wine Curried Fruit that sends your blood sugar through the roof. But it's delicious! ;)

(Oh, and lots of water and my probiotics to kick!)
Your toad-in-the-hole sounds really yummy! I know I would love that!

As this is our growing season in southern Ontario, I went to a Farmers' Market yesterday and bought: beefsteak tomatoes; little cukes; scallions; lettuces, etc. etc......I used the first four items and made a lovely salad for us....very yummy.....

i had a BLT (with perfect red ripe tomato slices!) on rye toast with mayo and a pickle half on the side.

I ate at Perkins restaurant . I had Chicken crisps, with some kind of mustard dipping sauce, french fries, fruit and hot tea.

Back
Top Bottom