What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The taco skillet dish and the crab salad sound really good. I probably would have opted for the salad, because it's been so hot here!

I had a late lunch/dinner today of a vegie wrap sandwich (broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, onion, fresh basil and cheddar cheese) with cottage cheese and pretzels.

Had some great whole wheat rolls, so I mashed up some cream cheese,with a little horseradish, some chopped stuffed green olives and a tiny bit of finely chopped shallot, spread on the rolls then topped with roast beef,avocado and thin sliced tomatoe.. Some of my pickles on the side and ice tea.
kadesma

img_841913_0_69aa2ce908fccebc8a6ae8169cecadf3.jpg

Two BLOTs on toasted sourdough muffins, and the tomatoes straight off the vine and rinsed. The "O" was some very thin slices of white onion. Since I don't have a purpose for a lot of mayo this week, just opened a jar of Hellmann's mayo.

Bob

Two BLOTs on toasted sourdough muffins, and the tomatoes straight off the vine and rinsed. The "O" was some very thin slices of white onion. Since I don't have a purpose for a lot of mayo this week, just opened a jar of Hellmann's mayo.

Bob
How can you avoid having a BLOT once in awhile??? That is the only picture I have on here. LOL :ermm:
004.jpg

Mine was on white-"wheat" bread, but I love your idea of muffins!

How did I miss this??? That looks like the salad I mad a few weeks ago. Mine had mushrooms, though.
all my Tomato salad has in it is tomatoes with slivered fresh garlic, fresh chiffonade of basil, olive oil, salt and black pepper. never any vinegar, onion, mozz or anything else and is always served with italian crusty bread to dip.

Whopper, grape soda.
How can anyone resist a Whopper? That is my favorite fast-food burger!!! I've never had it with grape soda, but I'm sure it's good! I usually get iced tea!

Today, I'm making a noodle soup and adding broccoli and cauliflower. I know there will be leftovers, and that will be my lunch tomorrow, also.... with Saltines.

Dim sum - made all that much better because they forgot to charge us for all the dishes!!! We know we had at least 8 dishes and they only charged us for 6!! Yay!!!

How can anyone resist a Whopper? That is my favorite fast-food burger!!! I've never had it with grape soda, but I'm sure it's good! I usually get iced tea!

Today, I'm making a noodle soup and adding broccoli and cauliflower. I know there will be leftovers, and that will be my lunch tomorrow, also.... with Saltines.

I can resist it :) , I have not eaten at a fast food joint in years.

Had a 1/2 of a prosciutto sandwich of dark rye with a mix of Dijon and mayo some basil leaves sliced asparagus, salt and pepper and red onion sliced thin and a little shaved parm...yummy
kadesma

I can resist it :) , I have not eaten at a fast food joint in years.
It's been a long time for me too! I think the last time was with the people I work with. They made me run out and get lunch from Jack in the Box. Every once in awhile, my boss gets a craving for an Ultimate Cheeseburger. It's about as big as a Whopper. I don't know.. occasionally I love to indulge myself.

Today I'm having a vegie wrap in a flour tortilla... tomato, cucumber, lettuce, Havarti cheese and a little mustard.

For tomorrow, I'm making a noodle soup (from a mix), adding some leftover chicken, broccoli and cauliflower.... wheat crackers with it.

Back
Top Bottom