What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quickly put some sausage and cheese in a french baguette this morning after my 12 hour sleep to take to work - very tasty and much needed as I skipped the evening meal :)

a glass of tomato juice, cheez-it crackers and some green olives

We were going to have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup, but it was 94 degrees F inside and out, so we had a cold lunch. James had a couple sandwiches with cheese and the rest of the braunschweiger, and I had an "everything" bagel (lots of kinds of seeds on it, poppy, sesame, etc.) and cream cheese.

:)Barbara

I'm having a 2-cheese (mozzarella and American) mushroom/onion toast on half a french roll. It's basically cheesy garlic bread with sliced mushroom and onion. lol

nothing but i am thinking about having stuffed tomatoes for lunch instead of with dinner.

Lunch was fried leftover wagonwheel pasta:

in the frying pan

img_848856_0_7552867f78abb47f2c38e38222864ea2.jpg

img_848856_1_2e96b1f57ed6ae3a1dc75ef91b3d2b9e.jpg

finished on the plate

img_848856_2_77f69f5147fcc470c97f241bd0d44d17.jpg

I didn't have anything today, but a handful of pretzels.

I made Mark half a bologna sandwich with mayo, small container of sugar-free black cherry jello, nice size garden salad with italian dressing, a dill pickle and bottled water.

leftover casserole

I had some left over burrito casserole form last night and a tall glass of ice tea:chef: i just heated it and thats my lunch. thank God for leftovers!

302206-Burrito-Casserole.jpg

Back
Top Bottom