What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brunch was leftover meatloaf, creamed spinach, gravy and 1/2 a buttered roll to DIP in the gravy.

Had some leftover taco meat, stirred in a can of V-8 and cooked up some macaroni...ta da! Chili mac, a little shredded cheese and there were teo happy tummies. Best of all, that was all of the leftovers. Now I have to cook again!

not sure just yet, DD and DH are at the store picking up a few things we need while i am dealing with this dang puter!! hopefully it wil be a salad bar salad and rottis turkey breast or chicken.

What ever it is will involve either pork or cod filets and asparagus and most likely yukon gold potatoes.

I am working as a substitute teacher, had jobs lined u all week. I started out the week with cream cheese, grated onion, diced bacon as a spread on a multi-grain/seed bread, with spinach. Then today and tomorrow will have cream cheese with diced onion, celery, and dried raspberries. (out of spinach and bacon). I put it in the fridge in the staff lounge, so it sets up. tasty. also finished off the last of the leftover Halloween candy.

It was the pork and I pounded it thin, dredged in cornstarch, then eggwash and then seasoned flour. Deep fried and they turned out fantastic. Crunchy and moist on the inside.

Hi all,

Lunch today for me was: Home made ravioli, filled with potato & mint (made myself, including pasta), with a roasted garlic/tomato sauce.

-Andrew

Today I had sallad and chips and cheese lol! Its cold and raining so my food habits get worse and worse haha!

The Husband and I went to Pluckers for lunch today.. I had boneless wings with spicy mandarin sauce and waffle fries.. It was better than I expected it to be! :)

Back
Top Bottom