What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went foraging and settled on a taco place we hadn't been to before. I should have stuck with my first instinct and got take-out from our favorite mexican place.
It was just one of those days...I woke up, freaked out because my alarm hadn't gone off and I was running late...then DH reminded me I was off work tonight.

Chicken Biryani(Hyderbadi style) and Onion Raitha.

Mmmmmm that sounds good - is the recipe on here?

I had chips cheese and beans today as its cold and I wanted something quick and warn for lunchies :angel:

Turkey & Corn Chowder

Attachments

• DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 157
7 clementine oranges and a slice of ham. Frying up some pollock later. It's already time to start eating lighter for a bit, I'm feeling logged down with all the holiday foods.

woke after lunch & drank a GUS pop, they're $1.79 a bottle, 'cept they're delicious! i drank a valencia orange flavored one. keeping room for dinner & i i couldn't find the jerky. so that was my lunch.

Brunch was - over easy eggs (1 yolk broken for effect), bacon and homefries (potatoes, onions and green peppers) no one wanted bread so we dipped the bacon and homefries.

img_868403_0_e3b769a5eeee39e430b48aba14bc4f63.jpg

Leftover white bean and ham soup, with a splash of madiera. Accompanied with a piece of cornbread. mmmmmm.

I weasled out and ordered pizza. Just finished cooking for the long weekend for DH's meals and my lunches. Funny thing, we were only able to demolish half a pizza.

Brunch was - over easy eggs (1 yolk broken for effect), bacon and homefries (potatoes, onions and green peppers) no one wanted bread so we dipped the bacon and homefries.

img_868723_0_e3b769a5eeee39e430b48aba14bc4f63.jpg
Yum, my kind of breakfast. I love "dippy eggs!" The bacon and potatoes would have been great to dip, but I would have to have toast!

Back
Top Bottom