What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Brunch - pan fried potatoes, green pepper, green onion, red onion and chopped bacon.

img_869135_0_06cfcb66a618778f5681a263e460c9f3.jpg

Scrambled eggs added and cooked till set.

img_869135_1_8e6a35d288e4b436e5bc786159e48572.jpg

thank you. i had some yellow hot vinegar pepper rings and frank's hot sauce on the side. yummy

Okay, that tipped it...I'll be shopping for those ingredients tomorrow! Fry up some sausage to go with and I'll be set.

DH has had enough of the ham and bean soup, I'll be taking the rest to work tonight to share with my fellow minions.

Okay, that tipped it...I'll be shopping for those ingredients tomorrow! Fry up some sausage to go with and I'll be set.

DH has had enough of the ham and bean soup, I'll be taking the rest to work tonight to share with my fellow minions.
LOL teehee it was yummy!! enjoy your meal sweetie!!

A jack cheese and cilantro quesadilla,several chilled shrimp and cocktail sauce.
kadesma

We finished off the ham salad. We sure got a lot of meals from that 20 lb. Christmas ham, and there's still one meal's worth of ham'n beans in the freezer.

My "Asian" dinner: sauteed mushrooms, garlic, red and green bell peppers in a sauce made of sweet chili sauce, Tamari and sesame oil over chinese egg noodles, topped with pan seared Scallops (they were half price before New Years) It was a fantastic meal, just spicy enough to think "Whoa, there's a little heat!" and I'm mad about noodles.

For brunch I fixed the potatoes, peppers and onions with bacon and a side of scrambled eggs. Hot sauce and hot peppers on the side as well. It was fantastic!
Tonight is Mandarin Orange chicken salad with cashews and spinach leaves topped with Asian dressing. I'm marinating the chicken in ginger, garlic, Tamari and sesame oil.

Back
Top Bottom